Like tbqh most of the discourse on this hellsite sounds like this to me:
1) This character stole some bread, they are the literal worst and if you like them you are personally endorsing stealing and are the literal worst.
2) This character stole some bread from my favourite character and DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE REDEEMED
3) This person drew art of this character stealing a loaf of bread and is romanticizing the act of stealing and is making fandom toxic.
4) This person wrote Problematic TM fic in which this character steals MORE LOAVES OF BREAD AND ISNT PUNISHED FOR IT how dare they.
5) I’m trying to make fandom a non toxic space for all of us so here’s a list of all the bloggers and artists who have created art which did not directly punish this character for stealing bread and on occasion have drawn them going on to steal more bread. Please don’t harass them =uwu=
6) How dare you even think of writing a redemption story for this character who once stole bread.
PSA: known bread theft supporter tumblr user 24601 is now posting under the name medeleine. Their old blog has been deleted. Message me for receipts.
Anyone who sees fic/art of fictional characters stealing bread will start stealing bread too.
If you post fic/art of characters stealing bread, you’re directly responsible for all bread-stealing that ever happened.
Even if Aladdin is a canon bread thief, do NOT make fic/art of Aladdin stealing bread!
YOU ARE EXPOSING MINORS TO DEPICTIONS OF CRIMINAL ACTS. YOU ARE AN ABUSER.
* You’re allowed to make fic/art of fictional characters stealing bread IF someone once stole a bread from you AND you make a public post telling everyone the size of your loaf. BREAD ROLLS DON’T COUNT, IT MUST BE A WHOLE LOAF OR YOU’RE JUST FAKING.